Sunday, August 19, 2012

Santa Barbara Biltmore - Santa Barbara, California

Santa Barbara Biltmore - Santa Barbara, California


All the life and color of old world charm is found in the architecture and dazzling flower gardens of this luxurious seaside estate. Seen from the archway of La Casa, the main building is the circular staircase and Spanish grillwork of romantic El Atalaya.

Mailed from San Francisco, California to Mr. & Mrs. W Bean of New York, New York on November 11, 1967:

My dear Friends,
I had a heavenly time, esp. with my sister & brother in L.A. Yesterday he one day & night in Santa Barbara. They have a car, it takes only two hours. Today I am in San Francisco & tomorrow I am off to New York. Hope you are wall can expected. With thoughts of both of you,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment