Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trail's End Motel - Denver, Colorado

Trail's End Motel - Denver, Colorado

9025 West Colfax Ave., Highway 40 West
Denver 15, Colorado
32 New Deluxe Off Highway Units. 10 Minutes to Downtown Denver - The Mountains - Park of the Red Rocks. Relax on our Sun Deck. Air-Conditioned - Picnic Area - Barbeque and TV - Glass Enclosed Tub and Shower Baths - Phones.
Phone BElmont 7-5434
AAA Approved. Recommended by Duncan Hines.

Mailed from Denver, Colorado to Mr. and Mrs. N. Summerfield of Bradford, Rhode Island on October 20, 1959:

October 19th
Hi,
Here is our stop for a few days. Enjoying every bit of the trip. Gone with no coat it so hot here.
Love Howard and Mildred

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about downtown Denver to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete