Friday, February 19, 2010

Tamanaca Downtown Motel - New Orleans, Louisiana

Tamanaca Downtown Motel - New Orleans, Louisiana

1725 Tulane Ave., New Orleans 16, LA.
Closest to Heart of Famous Canal Street and French Quarter - Thermostatically controlled heating and air conditioning - Ice Water - Radio and Television in every room - Food, beverage and Room Service - Free Ice Cubes - Swimming Pool - Sheltered Parking - Banquet and Meeting Rooms - Elevators

Tamanaca Best Western Downtown Motel - New Orleans, Louisiana

1725 Tulane Ave., New Orleans, La. 70112
Closest to Heart of Famous Canal Street and French Quarter. Thermostatically controlled heating and air conditioning - Ice Water - Radio and Television in every room - Food, Beverage, and Room Service - Free Ice Cubes - Swimming Pool - Sheltered Parking- Banquet and Meeting Rooms - Elevators - For reservations call 529-5411 Area Code 504

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm now reading a blog diary of my mother, that she did a trip all over USA during 1969, and it was written that she and my father were sleeping one night in the Tamanaca Motel. Searching information about that motel I arrived to your blog. It seems that the motel doesn't exist anymore. I would like to make contact with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please feel free to e-mail me or facebook message me. I'd love to know more about your parents.

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot Jordan for your kind answer! I wrote you an e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete