Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Hotel Zumbro - Rochester, Minnesota

Hotel Zumbro - Rochester, Minnesota


105 First Avenue S.W. - Rochester, Minnesota
175 modern rooms, AAA Approved. Free parking and television. Located on black from Mayo Clinic connected to Clinic and downtown hospitals by subway. Excellent food in Scandia Cafeteria. Unit of The Kahler Corporation. Phone AT 2-2721.

Mailed from Rochester, Minnesota to Mr. & Mrs. Manny Maerdes of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin on February 9, 1963:

Friday P.M.
Room 304
Harry had surgery Thurs. Coming along OK. It was a large growth full of cancer. Pretty tough to take but he's still a dear. Had hoped to see you before I left but was too busy and nervous, too. Hope you are fine. Please tell Mrs. Schramm you heard from me. I have so little time. Just late ate at nite when I return to the hotel and then I'm quite exhausted.
Love, Lela

No comments:

Post a Comment