Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ramada Inn - Daytona Beach, Florida

Ramada Inn - Daytona Beach, Florida

Directly on the Ocean.
Daytona's Friendliest Oceanfront Motel.
333 S. Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, Florida
90 luxurious motel rooms and efficiencies with room controlled air conditioning. Olympic-size pool – Color T.V. - Room Telephone – Free parking shuffleboard Court – Coffee shop – Two elevators - free miniature golf.
We are situated at the very heart of Daytona's famed vacation attractions . . . fishing, golf, dog track, baseball, fine restaurants, clubs, shopping areas. And we are within easy walking distance of the gay and colorful boardwalk.
Standard Oil, Avis Rent a Car, American Express, Diners Club & Eastern Airlines.

Mailed from Daytona Beach, Florida to Buddy Bowman of Cleveland, Tennessee on July 3, 1968:

Room 323
Hey! Lew, How are you? How's old swinging Cleveland? I bet it's cooled off since I've been gone (Cleveland that is!) Is everybody mourning me since I left? I bet it tore 'em up! Oh yea see that little red square on the front of my card? Well that's my room in case you want to come visit me! Oh, I bet you do! Bye! Darline
Eastern wants everyone to fly - so take LSD!

Plastichrome by Colourpicture
P74605

No comments:

Post a Comment