Friday, March 3, 2017

Hotel Belmont Plaza - New York, New York

Hotel Belmont Plaza - New York, New York

Lexington Avenue, 49th to 50th Streets, New York
In the heart of the Grand Central Zone, America's greatest Business and Shopping Districts. A minute from everywhere. Bus and Subway at the door. Short walk to Night Clubs, Theatres, Radio City and United Nations. 800 Outside Rooms, with Tub, Shower, Radio and Television Provision.

Mailed from New York, New York to Mrs. M.L. Baker of Porterville, California on October 28, 1949:

Leaving tomorrow for Detroit after 10 days here. My grey cells are weary & my back aches but I do think I've but I do think I've had a good course in adult educ. Wish we could get up into New England but the weather isn't right. Cordially - Jalena

Lumitone

No comments:

Post a Comment