Wednesday, May 18, 2011

City Center Motel - San Jose, California

City Center Motel - San Jose, California

Second St. at Reed
San Jose, Calif.
"Resort Living in Downtown San Jose." Relax around our heated pool. All rooms are soundproofed, have telephones, color TV, coffee, comfortable beds, individually controlled heat and air conditioning for your comfort. Member of Western Motor Lodges and Superior Motor Courts. Most credit cards accepted.

Mailed from Canada to Robyn Linden of Royal Victoria College in Montreal, Quebec on September 14, 1987:

GOOD FOR US TO TRASH!!!
I stayed in the whole when I went to Cal. for my school interviews. The people before me left the package from a vibrator in the room. I wish you were in Toronto. We finally have a place to go with no problems. Oh I guess that figures. Time to go scrub the bathroom.
Love, Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment