Thursday, March 9, 2017

Jack Tar Court Hotel - Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas

Jack Tar Court Hotel - Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas

Watch For The Sign of "Ship-Shape-Service"
JACK TAR COURT HOTEL
The Nation's Finest
The absolute best in Hotel accommodations and service, with the privacy and convenience of a court.
Completely Air Conditioned

Publisher: E.C. Kropp Co.
Number: 32872

Mailed from Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas to Miss Milton Angel of Memphis, Tennessee on January 9, 1946:

We are sitting here in the hotel lobby with a thousand other people and don't know a soul. Imagine! I am relaxing after my 1st day's bath. Of course in-between I have been to the beauty parlor and had dinner. Dolly, I was rubbed to a rosy peak. I think I am thru with baths. Tonight there is dancing in the ballroom. Would suit you and Milton fine. Anyway we are resting.
Love, Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment